Stabila Rotationslaser LAR 350 9-piece set
The set includes: LAR 350 rotation laser, REC 300 Digital receiver, RC-LAR350 remote control, BST-S construction tripod, NL levelling rod, 90° angle rail, laser goggles, target plate, carrying case, 2 x D 1.5 V batteries, 4 x AA 1.5 V batteries
Innovative MOTION CONTROL. Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA PROTECTOR system. Waterproof and dustproof (IP 65). Wide range of functions – 2-axis inclination, section mode, scan, tilt, standby. High-performance receiver – working area diameter of up to 800 m, number display for reference deviation in mm.
World first! The revolutionary MOTION CONTROL makes every measuring task easier, quicker and more effective. You can control the LAR 350 in no time at all with the remote control. The built-in sensor detects your hand movements and transmits them to the rotation laser. Discover a multitude of ground-breaking technologies and functions. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing gets in the way of this laser – not even falls, rain or dust. A strong measurement package for professionals with responsibility. Typically STABILA – because precision is the crucial factor.
- Fully automatic, motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal and vertical applications as well as manual inclination in two axes.
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL – quick, reliable and convenient laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- DUAL SLOPE inclination function – inclination setting of up to 5° on two axes.
- SCAN function for working directly on the visible laser line.
- SECTION MODE – working area which can be limited as required in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED ASSIST system – for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted or is being tilted.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT function – pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented STABILA PROTECTOR system – perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.80 m.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Working area with a diameter of up to 800 m.
- In bricklaying – creating the levelling layer. In reinforced concrete construction –concreting foundations or constructing batter boards. In metal construction – aligning and positioning steel beams in industrial building construction. In gardening and landscaping work – laying out garden areas, paths and paving. In carpentry and wood construction – attaching façade cladding. In civil engineering and pipeline construction – installing pipelines.