Mafell Skruvdragare ASB 18 Pure i T-MAX
Order number: 91C902
- 1 Quick-release chuck A-SBF 13; Ref. No. 206772
- 1 Quick-release bit holder A-SBH; Ref. No. 206766
- 1 Belt clip
- 1 Auxiliary handle
- Transport and storage box T-MAX
|Collar diameter||43 mm|
|Chuck capacity||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood / steel||68 / 13 mm|
|Torque soft / hard||65 / 130 Nm|
|Impulse torque (soft)||65 Nm|
|1st speed range||0 - 560 1/min|
|2nd speed range||0 - 1960 1/min|
|Weight (including battery||1,9 kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||163 x 79 x 201 mm|
|Nominal voltage||18 V|
|Impact rate||38000 1/min|
|Torque settings||10 + 1|
|Vibration (measured in metal/reinforced concrete) <||2,5/15,5 m/s^2|
|Noise level dB(A)||92|
|Sound power level (LwA) dB(A)||103|
- To overcome the toughest challenges, we have given the new-generation A 18 and ASB 18 an especially rugged specification and extra power.
- Its impact drill function makes the ASB 18 a genuine all-rounder.
- The upgraded PowerTanks for our cordless tools feature advanced processor-controlled battery technology. A key advantage lies in continuous monitoring of all the relevant parameters of the individual battery cells, including temperature and charge.
- Percussion drilling
- In difficult situations the impulse mode delivers a critical boost, e.g. for releasing immovable screws or controlling the first few turns when drilling into smooth surfaces.
- With 4 magnetic bit holders on both sides of the battery holder, the desired bit is always to hand.
- Bright LED lamps with an afterglow effect illuminate a large working area.
- Bits and push-fit accessories are inserted directly in the ¼” drive.
- 43 mm diameter clamping collar fits all MAFELL BST drilling stations.