Mafell Sänksåg MT 55 cc i MaxiMAX 230V i T-MAX
Mafell Sänksåg MT 55 cc i MaxiMAX
Plunge-Cut Saw MT 55 cc MaxiMAX in the T-MAX
Eldriven Sänksåg MT 55 cc i MaxiMAX i T-MAX (systainer)
Order number: 917603
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 TCT sawblade 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 48 alternating teeth, for universal use with board materials; Ref. no. 092584
- 1 Position indicator MT-PA; Ref. No. 205398
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203214
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087323
- Including scoring function, high speed and fine adjustment for greater precision
- Compatible with other track systems
- With the world's fastest and most innovative blade change
- More power thanks to high-performance CUprex compact motor
|Cutting depth||0 - 57 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45°||0 - 40,5 mm|
|Tilt range||-1 - +48 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||3600-6250 1/min|
|Nominal power input||1400 W|
|Universal motor||230 V / 50 Hz|
The idea of developing a new plunge-cut saw is not new in itself. The novel aspect of this development, however, was the origination of a unique precision product from a set of especially designed machine components.
The plunge-cut saw MT 55 cc is a jack of all trades. It can execute plunge, parting, bevel and angled cuts with supreme precision and without any tearing.
The scoring function is quickly activated in a single movement. The MT 55 cc then cuts visible edges as cleanly as a stationary machine, even if the splinter guard is worn.
Continuously variable speed for a variety of materials and sawblades.
The cutting depth range has now been extended to 57 mm (2 1/4 in.). Thanks to the innovative tilting system, the options afforded for bevel cuts are practically unlimited as well.
ApplicationsCross-cutting and rip cuts
Bevel cuts -1 to +48°
Compatible materials include solid wood, cement fiberboard, melamine resin panels (Trespa), OSB, gypsum fiberboard, plastics, façade boards and various board materials
AdvantagesFacility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting, e.g. when working with a resharpened blade or with Fermacell.
The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation.
The MT 55 cc is equipped with a new CUprex-Compact motor for significantly elevated speeds and ample power in reserve.
The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail – simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth.
For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw.