Vattenpass Stabila 196-2 / 96-2 40cm
On site a level can get dropped and has to take a lot of hard wear. So, it’s important that the level stays accurate job after job. With two vertical vials it helps you take a reading in any position. It also has two hand grips for increased hold. The tough reinforced aluminum profile, together with the STABILA locked vial system is the ideal combination on any harsh building site. Because the purpose of our levels is to be accurate and stay accurate.
- Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability and finger-grip openings for easy use and secure hold while working.
- Two vertical vials for quick readings in any position.
- End caps with an anti-slip stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
- Shock-absorbing end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
- Removable end caps – exact positioning and marking right up into the corners.
- Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Spirit level with two precision-milled measuring surfaces (coated from 183 cm).
- High-precision measuring in all positions.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position of ± 0.5 mm/m.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 measuring surfaces, 2 finger-grip openings.
- Especially suitable for craftsmen who subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions and need to measure in all positions for example, in bricklaying and carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction, gardening and landscaping work.