Mafell Borrstation BST 460 S
Order number: 961215
- With stop system thanks to parallel fence (see special accessories)
|Max. tool diameter at 0°||130 mm|
|Max. tool diameter at 45°||100 mm|
|Drill guide clamping range||8 - 30 mm|
|Tilting adjustment, both sides||45 °|
|Collar diameter||43 mm|
|Max. drill length||460 mm|
|Max. drilling depth||265 mm|
- MAFELL´s drilling station not only offers supreme precision, compared with conventional drill jigs, but is also comprehensively revolutionizing drilling operations in solid wood. Its clever design, based on a rugged and lightweight aluminium column, cannot fail to impress.
- The single column offers significant benefits: better view of the mark and drill tip, more space for bit changes, and the jamming that can occur during drilling is a thing of the past.
- MAFELL is further demonstrating its ability to originate professional solutions, down to the last detail, and its understanding of practical needs. The continuously adjustable drill guide, with six locating elements, enables the drilling station to achieve unprecedented accuracy. As you would expect from MAFELL, the new drilling station is built exclusively from very high-quality materials, so that a long service life is assured.
- Precision and series drilling
- Angle drilling
- Compatible materials include solid wood and laminated beams
- The 80 mm high drill guide comprises six vertically located rollers with an iris-like adjusting mechanism. They enclose the bit without any backlash and thus provide perfect guidance. This arrangement prevents the bit from drifting.
- The tensile force exerted by the polyethylene cable can be individually adjusted, for example, in order to reduce the feed pressure when working horizontally. Once the hole has been drilled, the machine automatically returns to the starting position.
- The S models can be precisely set to +/- 45° in either direction with the aid of a scale; and locked at 0°. The drill tip – at base plate height – always serves as the pivot axis.