Stabila BM42G Måttband 30 m Glasfiber
As a seasoned professional working up to 30 metres you need a measuring tape that can stand up to the rigours of daily use. The frame is made from break-resistant polyamide with reinforcing ribs on the inside. Thanks to the high speed gear mechanism the tape winds back effortlessly after use. The universal hook includes a special nail eyelet, developed for quick release. Added to this, the hook also has the unique STABILA spikes coating to improve slip resistance. A classic design from STABILA.
- Open reel tape with impact-resistant polyamide housing and a light and hard-wearing, white fibreglass measuring blade with cm scale (the first metre is in mm).
- Universal hook with STABILA Spikes coating to help prevent slipping, even on smooth surfaces and when measuring over larger distances.
- Lock can be released quickly thanks to an eyelet integrated into the hook.
- The grooved turning handle facilitates holding and tensioning the measuring blade.
- Wide arms in a tried-and-tested Y shape provide good blade guidance.
- Special plastic guide prevents the measuring blade from catching between the rollers and the frame.
- Plastic coating protects the scale against wear.
- Red tens for quick orientation and reading.
- Measuring scale with large digits – single-sided measurement in cm, the first metre in mm.
- 0-point is at the start of the tape clasp.
- Complies with the European MID Directive.
- With CE and metrology marking and EC Type Examination Certificate.
- Accuracy class III.
- For measurements over large distances, for example, in bricklaying or wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, metal construction, road construction, gardening and landscaping work.